Eversource Energy Meter & Service Dispatcher in Windsor, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Dispatches routine and emergency orders to field personnel involved in utility meter and service work.
The primary duties include:
· Receives logs and dispatches work orders to utility meter and service field personnel.
· Determines, as practical, the general nature and extent of system meter and service trouble; dispatches personnel accordingly.
· Contacts customers to confirm or change appointments.
· Follows up on inquiries and complaints regarding meter and service work.
· Develops work assignments and schedules meter and service personnel.
· Reviews completed orders for accuracy and completeness of information.
· Compares disconnect with reconnect work orders; monitors disconnect work orders and initiates a seal-meter work order following a specified time period.
· Relays request and coordinates delivery of meter and service stock, tools and materials to field personnel as necessary.
· Compiles, prepares, and maintains files of various reports and records associated with the work; performs other administrative work associated with Customer Service Center orders.
· Coordinates work scheduling with the District Meter and Service functions.
A high school diploma or the equivalent and minimum of 2 years of related experience is required. Experience in Eversource Customer Group is preferred. Applicants may be required to successfully pass the EEI SASS test, including data entry testing.
The available shift is:
(1) Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Also may require flexibility in shift at times.
Only candidates interested in this shift need apply, please include a resume when applying.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor