New York Power Authority Temporary Change Management Specialist in White Plains, New York
The Temporary Change Management Specialist will be part of NYPA’s Change Management team and play an important role in leading NYPA towards its vision for a thriving, resilient NY powered by clean energy.
The Temporary Change Management Specialist will lead and support a variety of important change projects by providing custom and standard tools, coaching, and other support. The Specialist will also lead and support overall Change Management training and awareness building activities within NYPA.
Temporary employees are eligible to participate in a retirement plan, a 457 Deferred Compensation plan, and the employee assistance program. Full-time temporary employees that are expected to work at least six months are eligible for medical coverage.
- • Manage multiple change management workstreams and timelines across multiple projects.• Partner with stakeholders to understand change needs, requirements, risks, and coach through change.• Design and deliver custom strategies for enterprise change including change management plans, communications, and materials.• Project manage internal change management training and awareness activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Apply a variety of change management solutions across projects.
• Identify, quantify and utilize information to make recommendations while considering impact on processes, policies and compliance requirements.
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented, with ability to apply project management skills to build relationships across all levels of stakeholders.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and training skills.
• Strong understanding of the utility industry preferred.
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 6+ years experience managing change management activities.
The New York Power Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer