New York Power Authority Developmental Intern - IT Infrastructure in White Plains, New York
Developmental Intern - IT Infrastructure
Formulate and Publish IT Service Management metrics. Specifically, A - Change Management Weekly and Monthly metrics. B - Weekly and Monthly Extended/24x7 Help Desk Metrics C- Monthly Service Availability Metrics, D - Weekly and Monthly Incident/Request Metrics These metrics reflect KPIs for important IT Service Management processes.
Assist in running the IT Change Management Process - Ready and publish materials prior to Change Management Review meeting, Assist in running the meeting. Implement post meeting activities. Send daily exception reports. The Change Management process is critical to protecting our IT production services and to manage risk.
Skills, knowledge, and abilities the intern will walk away with at the end of the internship:
- Excel- Powerpoint- Footprints- SharePoint
- IT Service Management concepts- Change Management concepts- Service turn around reporting
- IT metrics reporting
- Information technology foundation- Microsoft Excel- Microsoft PowerPoint- MS Outlook- IT ticketing system exposure
- Punctuality- Detailed oriented- Good communication skills- Ability to learn quickly
- Junior or Senior student in Computer Science / Information Systems
White Plains, New York, United States