Eversource Energy Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for providing energy efficiency project/program management services to key accounts and the most complex programs/initiatives, with a particular focus on developing Combined Heat & Power (CHP) at customer sites. This position provides the services directly and through coordination with internal and external subject matter experts. Regularly involves interaction with regulators and/or other non-Utility EE Stakeholders. The position is focused on delivering Energy Efficiency (EE) and Demand savings to Commercial & Industrial (C&I) customers based on stated annual goals.
- Displays a broad range of sector level and industry knowledge as an energy efficiency subject matter expert and applies knowledge to successfully implement nationally recognized programs/initiatives/strategies.
- Leads the continued build-out of CHP in Eversource territory, including traditional CHP, MicroCHP, Fuel Cells and other cost-effective measures that assist in helping the Company meet its EE and Demand Goals.
- Coordinates with product development, engineering, sales, marketing, and planning teams to refine existing C&I customer offerings and seek opportunities to expand and improve them.
- Provides leadership and guidance to program teams. Trains internal and external market actors on energy efficiency program strategies, processes, and techniques.
- Executes the budgeting, invoicing, evaluation, and tracking of expenses and energy savings of assigned offerings; leads the development of RFP's for contracted services.
- Responsible for review and approval of complex projects/programs, which require an understanding of extensive engineering analysis/calculations, implementation strategy for new technologies, or energy simulation modeling.
- Manages the development and coordination of documents and plans necessary to meet compliance with regulatory filings and oversight of rate-payer funds for Energy Efficiency programs. Provides draft testimony or testifies as assigned.
- Leads the integration of strategic activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Represents Eversource in national energy efficiency conferences and/or stake holder events (e.g. EEAC, ACEEE, ASHRAE, ACI, and CEE).
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requires ability to interpret energy efficiency / renewable technologies and services and understand their application. Requires solid working understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline.
Experience: Requires a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, engineering, architecture, project management or energy efficiency services. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service also desired.
Licenses & Certifications: Certified Energy Manager (CEM), PMP, PE, BPI, or HERs are preferred.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs