Eversource Energy Senior Consultant, Credit and Collections in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Role and Scope of Position:
Under general direction, this position is responsible for the management of all credit-related customer communications. This position is also responsible for coordinating the rules, systems, design, and regulatory compliance of these communications with the multiple organizations within Eversource that support IT, communication, regulatory compliance, and customer care. Responsibilities include all three states where Eversource operates, and all operating companies.
- Proactively identifies and drives a roadmap of Credit CX improvements
- Coordinate the rules, systems, design, and regulatory compliance of customer experience across program automated notifications (e.g. letter, email, text alert)
- Manage the process of reviewing proposed changes, achieving consensus, and implementing changes including following up after implementation to measure impact
- Identifies and drives changes in anticipation of regulatory or legal requirements, or as a result of customer experience feedback.
- Communicate and coordinate with the multiple organizations within Eversource that support IT, communication, regulatory compliance, and customer care. Responsibilities include all three states where Eversource operates, and all operating companies.
- Partners with IT, communication, regulatory compliance, and customer care to implement changes.
- Owns the catalog of all Credit customer experience across channels.
- Owns the catalog of all Credit customer communication material (email, letter, SMS text ) related to Credit.
- Supports regulatory inquiries and proceedings related to the Credit Customer Experience
- Requires working knowledge of billing, credit and collections, and internal management portals systems.
- Requires knowledge of basic statistical modeling and analysis.
Ability to use PC desktop applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Requires good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Mental Aspects : Leadership Behaviors/Competencies:
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
- Know the business plan and how your role connects to it
- Identify problems, issues; take responsibility for resolution
- Set high standards for self; deliver quality performance
- Raise ideas for improvement
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Build Trusting Relationships
- Follow through on commitments made to manager, colleagues, and customers.
- Address difficult or controversial issues and encourage others to do the same.
- Have honest dialogue with others
Manage and Develop People
- Set performance goals that align with department and company goals
- Meet regularly with your supervisor/manager to discuss your performance
- Seek opportunities to develop skills and gain knowledge through on the job opportunities, i.e. working on projects, attending meetings, etc.
Foster Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work collaboratively within and across the organization to achieve “One Company” and other goals
- Recognize and address cross functional implications of your work
Create a Diverse, Inclusive Workforce
- Incorporate the diverse ideas and perspectives of team, colleagues, and customers in your work
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve business performance and customer service.
- Respond positively to new demands or circumstances
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude to support changes in priorities and work processes
Focus on the Customer
- Deliver superior service to our customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, attentive, courteous, quality, proactive and timely manner
Approved By: ________________________________ Date:_04-2021_______________________________
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs