Eversource Energy Senior Account Executive in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 4 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
The Senior Account Executive will act as project leader and/or carries out assignments requiring professional mastery of subject matter and extensive experience associated with electric distribution operations engineering including: staff assistance to the SystemSuperintendent-Distribution;delegated oversight of system distribution mapping; functional coordination of regional dispatching; coordination of regional emergency plans; maintenance of the T&D staff emergency plan; and publication of the daily report of significant events. Establishes and maintains vendor relationships.
- Plans, coordinates, and carries out staff assignments in support of the SystemSuperintendent-Distributioninvolving the management of system electric distribution operations.
- Functionally oversees the System Distribution Mapping Unit as delegated by the SystemSuperintendent-Distribution.
- Provides functional coordination of regional dispatch centers including: mapping, interruption reporting, procedures, personnel resources, distribution system operating practices, and communications system requirements.
- Coordinates establishment and revision of standardized procedures and practices for regional dispatching between T&D staff and other staff and field functions.
- Collaborates with Transmission Operations and CONVEX in the development of joint CONVEX/Regional Dispatch Center operating procedures and equipment jurisdiction lines.
- Oversees and coordinates the reporting of electric service interruptions to regulatory bodies and Eversource management.
- Maintains the T&D Staff Emergency Restoration and Disaster Plan, and coordinates maintenance of regional operations emergency plans; participates in the development of new or revised plans.
- Coordinates the assignment and training of assisting Eversource personnel in accordance with T&D Staff Emergency Restoration and Disaster Plan and regional operations emergency plans.
- Collaborates with the Telecommunication Engineering Unit of Transmission Engineering and Construction in coordinating communication equipment requirements for Regional Dispatch Centers.
- Maintains and publishes the T&D telephone directories.
- Administers the receipt and dissemination of weather information to the T&D group and other Eversource departments.
- Compiles and publishes the daily report of significant events involving the T&D system for the SystemSuperintendent-Distribution.
- Enhances, shapes, and builds relationships and partnerships with customers and vendors. Develops multiple points of contact and relationships with assigned customers.
- Maintains account contacts and other pertinent information for all assigned customers.
- Demonstratedhigh standard of professional technical competence.
- Thorough knowledge of safety rules, applicable codes, standards, and regulations affecting analysis, design, operations, and maintenance of bulk power and distribution systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, determine relevant facts, and make decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with various levels of the organization and with counterparts in industry and government organizations.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to provide guidance in technical areas.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to build partnerships with internal and external partners.
- On call Storm Duty assignment as necessary.
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and C2 knowledge is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 8 years of equivalent work experience plus a minimum of eight years of related experience or
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of relevant work experience plus a minimum of 12 years of related experience is required in account management, engineering services, customer service, or other related industries.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs