Eversource Energy Material Planning Analyst in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Prepares and maintains material replenishment and inventory plans in support of the required inventory levels to successfully support operational construction, maintenance, and reliability programs across Eversource business. Performs demand planning, supply planning and replenishment analysis to meet material positioning requirements
- Responsible for communication and implementation of material replenishment plans across specific businesses
- Supports the development and implementation of detailed material capital work plans in support of operational business
- Analyzes material demand, supply demand, and replenishment requirements for assigned storerooms and across businesses.
- Collaborates, Implements, maintains and assists with developing material plans in support of operational businesses
- Utilizes Procure to Pay system in concert with business plan demand to replenish material in a timely fashion.
- Utilizes database query and data mining tools to gather and segment data for analysis in support of material decisions; develops reports, metrics, tracking tools and spreadsheets that support the success of the commodity work
- Develops and maintains internal and external business partner relationships
- Assists with communicating metrics, analytics and initiatives
- Conducts ad hoc analysis and builds required reporting to identify opportunities and drive future decisions
- Performs analysis of materials and determines optimum control levels
- Understanding of business, financial and inventory management principles, benchmarking and supply chain best practices and process improvement best practices
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (including excel)
- Ability to read and write SQL to perform data mining activities and analysis, preferred
- Proficient in the mining of data to enhance the material commodity plans and support decisions made
- Understanding of supply chain concepts and processes to maximize material control, and to maintain a healthy inventory profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Three (3) plus years of related work experience as a Material Analyst/Planner required
When you become an Eversource employee, you join a single, united company dedicated to delivering reliable electricity, natural gas, and water to customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The commitment of our approximately 11,000 employees to customer satisfaction ties us all.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR®, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs