Eversource Energy Manager, Digital Strategy, Business Planning & Analytics in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
The Manager, Digital Strategy, Business Planning & Analytics is responsible for the strategic direction and oversight for Eversource’s self-service platforms and initiatives. This position is a leadership role on the Digital Strategy and Business Integration Management team and will define and drive the most value using customer service automation and other digital platforms. This includes recommending and evaluating new and innovative solutions, establishing governance processes and routines, standards and metrics for digital to ensure cohesiveness and consistency in process and strategy. This position is responsible for overseeing the online user experience and will need to collaborate and provide guidance to other Eversource groups on UX and how digital assets, trends, and opportunities affect and can be used to leverage business strategies.Develop a clear vision and roadmap for digital capabilities and our evolving use of customer service automation as a key strategic capability
- Support operations and administration of our customer service automation system to develop and deliver integrated initiatives, customer service communications and campaigns
- Lead the process to evaluate internal and external asset capabilities, strengths, weaknesses and threats
- Oversee the execution of digital strategic and user experience plans developed by the Digital Experience and Engagement Agile teams
- Ensure that requirements are translated into UX wireframes and UI designs that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Develop and implement personas, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and UI designs
- Manage the application of user experience analysis and usability testing feedback in the UX design requirements development process
- Develop and manage quality governance standards and key performance metrics for digital work including customer experience, mobile, alerts, video, web ad interactive content
- Generate and evaluate business case(s) for projects that align with business, customer and/or operational needs
- Identify, evaluate and select third party vendors as appropriate
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, best practices and technologies and provide insight to organization
- Identify and implement ways to transform customer experiences to more engaging and effective formats
- Educate broader organization on the functional capabilities of the platform and make recommendations for their use
- Effectively communicate impact of digital activities on the business with business partners to ensure an engaged front-line and leadership team, across internal and external resources supporting the digital area
- Assist in working with our customers through our online community and other outreach programs and recommend changes to the experience, platform or capabilities
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Computer Science, Psychology, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Graphic Design, Business Administration, Marketing or Management
At least 10 years work experience preferably working within a customer service organization. Preference given to individuals that have experience working with digital space or transforming offline to online.
In-depth understanding of web/online communications strategy and the latest technologies to enhance the profile and work of Eversource
- Requires thorough understanding of how to optimize and integrate multiple customer touch points (web, mobile, App, IVR, social media, video) to provide the most effective customer experience and information gathering
- Experience in UX design, developing and implementing consumer experience designs
- Knowledge of current technologies and best practices for UX/UI
- Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile product development methodology preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong interpersonal, negotiation and management skills, and strong business acumen
- Requires thorough knowledge of information technology in a high transaction environment
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email).
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor