Eversource Energy Associate Specialist, Data Analytics, Energy Efficiency in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
The data specialist will partner with Energy Efficiency Sales Team and Consultants to conduct strategic analysis of the residential and non-residential customers as part of a team seeking to derive customer insights from utility data. S/he will recommend revisions to major marketing information database and be critical to both understanding and communicating data structure to key stakeholders in the energy efficiency organization such as implementation, sales, and marketing communications. The data specialist will also be responsible for managing the development of several data driven annual and quarterly reports on customer data to enable strategic planning and account executive goal setting.
C&I SALES/EEC ANALYSIS AND SUPPORT
- Leads annual goal setting process for Account Executives. This involves conducting a segmentation analysis, communicating results to Account Executives and gathering their feedback while working with the Director of Sales to finalize assignments and provide data for goal setting purposes.
- Develops new business processes and identify customer targets for Energy Efficiency programs
- Develops customer outreach lists for various initiatives based on data driven analysis
- Responsible for ad hoc data requests from sales team and program implementation team as it relates to customer marketing information and utility data
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS
- Develops commercial facility aggregation approach, including aggregation of residential and commercial accounts into multi-family buildings. Develops and recommends approaches to capture this in marketing database. Supports redesign of current database to include recommended changes.
- Researches market sizing analysis, customer targeting, program design, program opportunities, etc. under the direction of Senior Management and Product Management team
- Serves as liaison with IT in the development of the customer database; Collaborates with IT in designing queries to import, manipulate and export data
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Conducts specific Product Manager annual and quarterly analyses to support energy efficiency strategic planning; this includes residential and commercial customer-level and segment-level analyses on energy efficiency program participation
- Conducts analysis for the bi-annual strategic planning meetings; works with supervisor to identify data needs and compiles analysis related to the meeting (e.g., status of key program metrics, etc.)
Technical Knowledge/Skill: SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, Project Management
Education: BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science, math, economics or environmental studies
Experience: 0-3 years
Please submit a resume with your application.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversourceis proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country.Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor