NextEra Energy Senior Product Manager, FPLES New Products in West Palm Beach, Florida
Senior Product Manager, FPLES New Products
Date:Dec 3, 2019
Primary Location:West Palm Beach, FL, US, 33407
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 37201
is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description As a senior product manager with our team, you will lead the identification, investigation, design, planning and successful commercialization of new products and services at both the state and national levels including associated P&L accountability. You will drive appropriate analysis to support the business case and investment strategy by; building necessary cross-functional teams, identifying and executing stage-gate product launch activities, and developing and implementing end to end market strategies to successfully commercialize products. You enjoy providing mentorship to other Product Managers around the Product Launch Process and pipeline management. We truly have the best team in the business. Apply today and join us!
Employees in this role are accountable for the overall Profit and Loss, sales volume forecasting, and pricing for an identified segment of the business. Individuals develop and execute new product and service development and management to drive profitable growth. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands customer lifecycle and researches, tests, and launches new products and services
- Develops and launches campaigns to create and close more viable sales/leads by product/service
- Designs and launches sales support materials to support new product/service launch
- Conducts ongoing market, product, pricing, and customer analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Gathers and analyzes VOC (voice of the customer) on products/services
- Plans, develops, and executes strategic marketing plan to drive profitable growth
- Conducts and oversees market, product, competitive, and customer research activities to understand customer needs, growth opportunities, and trends
- Leads the Product Launch Process and develop a strong pipeline to meet growth targets
- Performs rigorous channel testing, completes analysis, and shares results with critical team members
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5+ years
- Master’s - Business Administration
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc Location: West Palm Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs