NextEra Energy Digital Marketing Specialist in West Palm Beach, Florida
Digital Marketing Specialist
Date:Jul 31, 2018
Primary Location:West Palm Beach, FL, US, 33407
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 26581
is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description Are you ready to help FPL Energy Services transform its digital presence? We are looking for someone who can drive insightful, data-driven decisions across FPL Energy Services’ platforms using data from multiple digital sources, including website, email, social, communities, text, mobile app, etc.
In this role you can expect to:
- Act as a data champion for digital platforms and decision-making around content, marketing and other communications, using analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Analytics.
- Assist team in building and optimizing digital marketing programs across SEM, SEO, display, mobile, social and email with a goal of accelerating customer adoption of key digital offerings, including self-service applications, digital communication channels and mobile app.
- Manage website and other digital personalization to ensure content served to customers is relevant, accurate and timely.
- Recommend website changes based on insights drawn from site analysis and competitive market analysis that will improve overall results and the customer experience.
- Undertake customer journey and retention analysis to determine promotional campaign effectiveness and product feature usage.
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate split tests to optimize customer acquisition and funnel conversion.
- Devise strategies to increase email subscribers, open rates, and click-through rates.
- Lead integration of digital data sources for reporting purposes, work closely with IT to integrate relevant digital metrics into the FPLES CRM and data warehouse.
- Use visual, logical and creative ways to identify, design and build insightful dashboards that enable business owners to stay on top of KPIs and marketing initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in digital analytics, personalization, targeting and industry best practices to ensure the delivery of advanced, innovative solutions focused on improving FPLES’ digital reach.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and five or more years of relevant experience
- Experience in exploring, testing, and refining innovative new approaches designed to engage customers at all levels of their digital journey and the ability to deliver appropriate and compelling landing pages, content and messages to them at the right time and in the right way
- Proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce.com/ExactTarget, IBM Marketing Cloud, Silverpop, Eloqua and Marketo Exposure to digital marketing platform providers (GA, AdWords, Firebase, DoubleClick, AppsFlyer, Marketo, Facebook, Visual Website Optimiser etc.), integrating 3rd party APIs and maintaining the integrity of marketing data through delivery of validated and accurate reporting.
- Experience Overseeing campaign tagging and tracking implementation, as well as ongoing management and maintenance leveraging Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other digital marketing platforms.
- Strong understanding of Internet and website management technologies
- Strong understanding of Content Management systems and application of these systems to solve business publishing and marketing communication needs (HP Autonomy TeamSite highly desired).
- Understanding of web and multimedia technologies, as well as understanding of databases, servers and basic Internet concepts Job Overview This job is responsible for assisting with projects from the earliest stages of concept and development through to successful, on-time completion as measured by achievement of metrics. Employees in this role provide support in developing and executing communication plans and initiatives to support business objectives. Individuals in this position are expected to understand client needs and help to develop communication solutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Assists with communication planning • Develops key messages using research and analytics to drive planning and messaging • Follows established processes, demonstrating discipline and organization in executing assignments and plans • Builds and maintains great relationships with clients and co-workers • Tracks performance and progress using quantifiable metrics • Communicates frequently with cross-functional groups • Works at both business unit and corporate levels • Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications • Effective Written Communications • Effective Verbal Communications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's - Sciences • Bachelor's - Arts • Experience:3+ years Preferred Qualifications • None
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Marketing/Communications Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc Location: West Palm Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami