New Jersey Resources Robotic Process Automation Developer in Wall, New Jersey
We are now hiring
Robotic Process Automation Developer
Friday, April 6, 2018
Work with business process owners to analyze, document, and transform their existing processes into robotic process automated solutions that drive operational efficiencies. Simultaneously, partner with the cross functional colleagues and stakeholders to embrace and adopt robotic process automation and next-in-class technologies such as, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Work closely with business process owners and users to analyze and document their business practices and processes in detail
Configure new automation processes and objects using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easily understood
Create and maintain detailed solution and process documentation
Provide a strong level of experience and knowledge of RPA technology and associated methodology to support the business in automating manual processes with high automation potential.
Work closely with IT to understand connectivity and impact to existing applications associated with proposed automation solutions.
Lead/facilitate meetings to review designs, user acceptance testing (UAT), and problem solving with business process owners.
Configure the commands or write the script for the automation to execute the tasks or processes as specified in the requirements and design documents; review incremental progress with a process subject matter expert to validate functionality and course correct if needed. Complete end to end functionality testing with test data; validate functionality testing and results with process subject matter expert; make adjustments as needed.
Communicate and escalate software-related issues to RPA vendor, suggesting improvements and/or participating with others in the vendor community
Position Specifications: .
A proven desire and ability to apply leading practice technology to solve problems. b. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements. c. Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs. d. Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience. e. Ability to work with other disciplines and know what questions to ask when designing an automation. f. An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error. g. An ability to envision how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment, to understand its advantages and what its effect will be. h. An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram. i. Solid end user computing skills, for example advanced spreadsheet user or similar. Deeper technological experience such as coding, database design, and or data integration is advantageous. j. A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team. k. Excited to be a part of deploying emerging technologies, such as robotics process automation, machine learning, or artificial intelligence.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology studies;
• Experience with either business analysis, process improvement, or value stream mapping
• 7+ years’ experience in either Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere; Good understanding of programming concepts, requirements gathering, process design and development lifecycle
• Ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in RPA solution
• Demonstrated curiosity about technological innovation combined with an ability to investigate, learn and adapt new technologies to support business strategy and goals;
• Experience through all phases of the technology life cycle including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast paced, customer centric environment
• Good understanding of excel macros, Visual Basic, or other configuration/scripting type technology
• Preparation and delivery of presentations to business and technology partners and senior management to discuss status and any key decisions that require higher level review;
• Ability to initiate discussions with Management Committee members, solicit input and responses, and formulate and present Company positions with respect to proposed automations;
• Understanding of Agile project environment;
• Certification in either Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Wall Corporate Office, Wall, New Jersey, United States of America