Arizona Public Service Supply Chain Market Intelligence Analyst in United States
As part of the APS team, you are important to the success and future of our organization. You can be a part of a unique industry and work with us to provide reliable service, our community can count on us for safe, clean and reliable energy. APS is making a long term impact by investing in grid upgrades and advanced technology to meet Customer’s needs.
The Supply Chain Market Intelligence Analystresearches, gathers and analyzes data about the company¿s specific supply markets, suppliers, commodities and market conditions. Prepares insightful analysis to identify procurement opportunities and drive strategy. Provides analytical support for category strategies and initiatives by creating market intelligence to drive a fact-based procurement decision-making process. Assists in the development of category and commodity cost models. Educates stakeholders, peers, and external suppliers on issues germane to supply chain strategies and market behaviors. Documents and reports on key research findings. Supports the Procurement team with conducting vendor management analytics and supplier risk assessments to drive supplier relationship management and category strategies.
- A four (4) year Bachelor's degree in business, finance, supply chain, economics, engineering or other job related discipline from an accredited college or university
- PLUS three (3) years of experience in market research, data analytics, data modeling, business analysis and/or experience in procurement positions.
- In lieu of bachelor's degree, combination of college coursework and experience equaling seven (7) years in market research, data analytics, data modeling, business analysis and/or experience in procurement positions.
Preferred Special Skills, Knowledge or Qualifications
- MBA or master's degree in job related discipline.
- Professional certification (e.g., CPP, CPSM).
- Ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Process skills that enable parallel gathering and analysis of broad data sets; networking and social skills to work with a broad set of contacts across the organization and financial analysis skills; and ability to extract insights from market data and information; verbal and written communication; interpersonal, and presentation skills; and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
Job ID: 20200554
Full/Part Time: Full-Time