MDU Resources Group Position Opening at MDU Resources Group in United States
Complete training course provided by the company to be able to drive a Ready Mix truck to deliver concrete mix to job sites.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete training assignments that are provided by the company.
- Must be available to work overtime hours during the construction season.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed the written part for your CDL license.
- Driving portion for the CDL will be provided by the company.
- Valid Driver's License. Must be able to obtain a Class “B” CDL within a reasonable amount of time.
- Must also be able to pass a DOT Medical Examination.
How To Apply
Concrete Materials/Sweetman/Ellis & Eastern and Rail to Road are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Apply online at www.cmcsd.com or Mail completed application to Sweetman Construction Co., 1500 North Sweetman Place, Box 84140, Sioux Falls, SD 57118-4140 Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Company: Concrete Materials/Sweetman Construction
Department: Ready Mix
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Hiring Manager: Molly J Smith
Closing Date: 02/28/2021 at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type: Full-Time