Southern California Edison 2021 Summer Internship - Distribution Engineering: Electrical or Civil Engineering Majors in Ventura, California
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a summer intern at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this 12-week internship, you’ll gain hands on experience with meaningful work while developing your skills and building your network. We’re big believers that diversity leads to innovation, creativity, and collaboration. As a summer intern, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Support workload of scoping of capital projects that directly effect and improve the reliability and operation of the distribution system
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Civil or closely related field at an accredited institution with a graduation date of December 2021 or later
- GPA 2.8 or higher
You should know
The internship has a start date of May/June 2021 and end date of August/September 2021
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in intern mixers, executive speaker series, community volunteer events, and cross-company networking
Official transcripts will be verified during the on-boarding process
We require you to be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
Visit our Candidate Resource page (https://www.edisoncareers.com/page/show/Candidate-Resources) to get meaningful information related to resources, testing information, the hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference test #8203. Candidates who have previously passed this assessment, in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Southern California Edison
- Southern California Edison Jobs