MasTec Utility Services Construction Admin Assistant in Sumner, Washington
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to further your career in an engaging and growing industry. As a Construction Administrative Assistant , you will have the chance to expand your skill set, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As a Construction Administrative Assistant , you will assist the Construction Department in the day to day administrative and clerical support for the area.
In addition, you will:
• Work closely with and back up the Construction Scheduler with all scheduling activities
• Prepares, maintains and creates reports as needed
• Process overflow purchase orders for the construction department
• Assist with map mark-ups and as-built drawings
• Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
• You have resource management and/or dispatch experience
• You can read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process
• You are extremely organized and detail oriented
• You enjoy working in a fast paced high volume work environment
• You have positive people skills and a pleasant demeanor
MOS Codes 001802, 001810, 0111, 3F51, 3F531, 3F5X1 relate well to this position.
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Construction Admin Assistant
Requisition ID: 36452