MDU Resources Group Mechanic/Lube Technician in Stockton, California
Company:Pacific Northwest Oil Company
Hiring Manager:Daniel D Gish
Closing Date:12/31/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Pacific Northwest Oil, is currently accepting applications for Mechanic. This is a great opportunity, for the individual that enjoys learning and multi-tasking. The Mechanic, is responsible for assisting with maintenance and repairs to fleet.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, position that will require occasional overtime and weekend work. Working hours are Monday thru Friday, working hours depend on work load. Regular attendance required.
• Manual dexterity: Eye/hand coordination.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience, with construction/equipment.
• Must own tools to perform everyday tasks.
• Technical school or dealership experience preferred but not required.
• Must have superior cutting and welding skills for field repairs and fabrication projects.
• Must have Clean DMV. Prefer class A or B license with endorsements (Tanker etc.).
• Perform the various duties of a mechanic.
• Must be able to read and understand operating / maintenance manuals, blue prints and/or
• Conduct inspections of company fleet pertaining to on road and off-road equipment in
accordance with company policy and / or government jurisdiction regulations.
• Maintain compliance with DOT, OSHA, EPA etc…
• Interact with vehicle/ equipment operators, job site personnel, office assistants, vendors and
technical support to help determine level of service and/ or repair needed for equipment and/
or job needs.
• Must know how to operate company equipment to diagnose problems to communicate to
management. Operate and maintain overhead and truck mounted cranes.
• Maintain mechanic’s truck, shop, equipment and tools in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
• Perform field repairs on vehicles and equipment in adverse weather/ environments hot or cold, night or day.
• Regular attendance required.
How To Apply
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
PO Box 6099
Stockton, CA 95206
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/KRC-72.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.