ConEdison Relay Technician-2Cl L503 in Spring Valley, New York
Relay Technician-2Cl L503
Sep 10, 2019
Posting Expiration Date:Sep 24, 2019
Department:OR Relay Substation
Section:SUBST OPS - Relay Substn
Location:NY-Spring Valley-Spring Valley Distribution Ctr
Jr Electrical Technician L1-2 Gas I&C
Operating Mechanic B L1-2, Gas Eng Pressure Control
Mechanic B L1-2, SI Electric Svcs Transformer Shop
Jr Designer L1-2
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
To perform equipment and other tests of lesser complexity.
To assist the Relay Technician -1st Class, and to perform other related or less skilled work as assigned.
Perform their duties in accordance with Company Safety Rules and good housekeeping practices.
- High School Diploma/GED And 3 Years as an Electrician or Meter Tester, or the equivalent
Required Work Experience
Orientation at Ford Substation or alternate location. Req
3-5 years Must have at least three year's experience as an Electrician or Meter Tester, or the equivalent. Required
Must have a basic knowledge of the theory of operation and maintenance of protective relays, electronics and associated equipment. Required
Must be in sound physical condition. Required
Must have license to operate a motor vehicle. Required
Must pass a written/practical and physical examination. Required
He/she should be able to read and interpret plans, drawings, specifications, wiring diagrams, schematics and circuit maps. Required
Must pass a validated entry level test. Required
Qualified bidders are subject to alcohol and drug testing as required by governmental regulations. Required
Must be medically cleared for respirator use.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.