Eversource Energy Transmission Interconnections Analyst in South Hooksett, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)This positionarticipates in the administration of existing interconnection and transmission service agreements ensuring compliance with all terms and conditions. Supports new transmission interconnection process through activities such as systems administration, coordination of supporting groups, interfaces with work scheduling, and preparation of selected third-party communications (generator, utilities, ISO etc.). Prepares periodic reports summarizing key aspects of transmission inter-connections and services agreements such as billing status, performance to schedule, compliance with contract terms and conditions, and projected workloads. Participates in the development and administration of departmental systems. Assists in the development and maintenance of departmental procedures and documentation.
- Administers transmission interconnection and service agreements, coordinating with related departments such as the controllers group, metering, insurance, property accounting, sundry billing, maintenance, legal and others as appropriate, to ensure compliance with all contract terms and conditions.
Support the development and negotiation of new interconnection agreements by:
Coordinating project specific costs and schedules with established TG work practices such as work scheduling and project management.
- Coordination of supporting internal groups such as engineering, planning, and project management in support of active interconnection requests
- Coordination with selected third party (generator, utilities, ISO etc.) as appropriate to support interconnection requests and contract administration.
- Organizing and maintaining physical and electronic files of transmission interconnection and service agreements, including identification of key terms and conditions and development of logical search criteria/capability.
Facilitating appropriate regulatory filings and reports related to transmission inter-connections and service agreements. Coordinating with ISO-NE, legal, and the controllers group as appropriate.
Administers departmental information systems related to transmission inter-connections and service agreements, ensuring data quality and completeness, periodic reporting and participates in development activities. Systems address contract development, account management, financial performance and file management.
- Coordinates and performs billing function for generator inter-connections and select service agreements working with support functions such as sundry billing, legal and accounts receivable.
- Prepares periodic/routine management reports on key performance indicators for the manager of transmission inter-connections and services.
- Supports the development and ongoing maintenance of written procedures relative to department functions consistent with the standards defined in the TG’s Master Document Plan. Procedures will address large and small generator inter-connections, the strategic planning process and external customer requests at a minimum.
- Support the development of management presentations and materials as required, including the annual planning cycle, periodic events such as audits, and special requests of management.
- Familiarity with the utility industry preferred
- Database management expertise, MS Office and contract administration experience
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency in oral and written communications
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, ability to apply knowledge to solve problems and strong team building skills
- General understanding of FERC regulation desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or related combination of education and experience
- Three to five years related experience
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
- Know the business plan and how your role connects to it
- Identify problems, issues; take responsibility for resolution
- Set high standards for self; deliver quality performance
- Raise ideas for improvement
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Build Trusting Relationships
- Follow through on commitments made to manager, colleagues, and customers.
- Address difficult or controversial issues and encourage others to do the same.
- Have honest dialogue with others
Manage and Develop People
- Set performance goals that align with department and company goals
- Meet regularly with your supervisor/manager to discuss your performance
- Seek opportunities to develop skills and gain knowledge through on the job opportunities, i.e. working on projects, attending meetings, etc.
Foster Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work collaboratively within and across the organization to achieve “One Company” and other goals
- Recognize and address cross functional implications of your work
Create a Diverse, Inclusive Workforce
- Incorporate the diverse ideas and perspectives of team, colleagues, and customers in your work
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve business performance and customer service.
- Respond positively to new demands or circumstances
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude to support changes in priorities and work processes
Focus on the Customer
- Deliver superior service to our customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, attentive, courteous, quality, proactive and timely manner
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs