Eversource Energy Project Scheduler/Planner (Transmission) in South Hooksett, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Job Description:
Creating and Maintaining Project Schedules that are required by the transmission Organization: Capital Projects, Maintenance Projects, and Distribution Projects managed by Transmission.
Support the PM / PM Team by facilitating information regarding Time/ Risk/Data Management that makes better decision making.
Part of the Project Controls Organization, this person will perform and maintain reports that will reflect Status of the Project and give a forecast.
Support Different Management Organizations (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Permiting, Others) by having properly Resource Loaded schedules, with reflective logic and duration that will inform about resources over allocation, under absorption, ability to move forward in the project due to internal / external constraints.
Scope of Position:
Exercises judgment and discretion in the completion of tasks associated with the scheduling and coordination of the work schedule for Eversource. The primary deliverable from the Scheduler is to schedule all work to the day for Eversource.
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring work daily.
- Responsible for developing a schedule for a geographic area.
- Responsible for monitoring and changing the schedule as needed to accommodate established goals.
- Accountable for monitoring Level Of Effort (LOE) work and backlog
- Responsible to conduct weekly scheduling meetings
- Responsible to follow established guidelines regarding the scheduling process.
- Incumbent must possess excellent multi-tasking skills, be detail oriented, meet expectations of multiple organizations and possess the ability to understand goal-driven deliverables.
- Incumbent in this position requires the ability to either take or recommend the necessary actions to ensure that goals and targets are achieved.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (peers and superiors) toward goal achievement; modify behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- A working knowledge of distribution maintenance, distribution construction, testing, distribution operations, and work management principles is required. Knowledge of OSHA requirements and NU safety rules is also highly desirable.
- This position requires a working knowledge of work management systems and scheduling techniques. Experience with Primavera, E-Builder, MS Access, Power BI is highly desirable.
- Project and schedule management skills, including knowledge of scheduling tool, Primavera .
- Knowledge of Construction Principles and Practices, Operations, Maintenance,
- Safety Standards and Business Processes.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to travel Regionally (Connecticut, Mass, NH) 10%.
BS degree or equivalent experience may be considered
Requires 5 plus years of related work experience.
Must be able to work emergency storm assignments as required, and travel between MA/CT/NH.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs