NextEra Energy Energy Conservation Coordinator in Rockledge, Florida
Energy Conservation Coordinator
Date: Oct 1, 2021
Primary Location: Rockledge, FL, US, 32955
Company: NextEra Energy
Requisition ID: 56700
Florida City Gas is part of a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. We serve approximately 108,000 residential and commercial natural gas customers in Florida’s Miami-Dade, Brevard, St. Lucie, and Indian River counties. Join our team today.
Position Specific Description
Florida City Gas is seeking an Energy Conservation Coordinator to join their team in Rockledge, FL.
As an Energy Conservation Coordinator with our Florida City Gas team, you will:
• Verify, process, and file all residential, commercial, new construction and additional incentive rebates.
• Serve as a liaison between customers, the rebate processing center and customer service.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to ensure customer escalations are fully resolved and continually seek to improve processes.
• Coordinate the point of sale program to ensure all visits and materials are in place and in accordance with the established calendar in multiple markets including customer relations, outreach, and training to retailers and consumers.
• Ensure documentation pertaining to the rebate program is complete, accessible and preserved for filings, audits and interrogatories.
• Access data, interpret results, and deliver actionable results that drive increased participation while meeting program goals and objectives.
• Leverage community outreach interactions to educate and increase awareness of Energy conservation and available rebate programs with a strong focus on builders and customer enhancements.
Bilingual in Spanish is preferred!
This job is responsible for providing consistent support to Customer Service Operations primarily through call observations of internal and external customer contacts. Employees in this role ensure compliance with Legal and Regulatory compliance, business productivity, sales profitability and customer satisfaction. Individuals in this role provide analytical analysis of data and data points relevant to their tasks.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Executes call quality evaluations monthly for Company and third-party vendors
Creates and maintains quality questionnaires for call observation forms
Plans and hosts quality calibration session with Call Center Supervisory team and third-party vendor representatives to ensure consistency
Develops and maintains QA reporting for distribution to staff and department management team
Ensures agent reports are accurate to support agent performance and department goals
Provides agent coaching that support all customer growth initiatives
Meets with agents individually and in small groups to train and clarify process questions
Identifies prevalent trends, presents supporting information with analysis and recommends process improvements to training and management teams
Maintains working knowledge regarding compliance rules and company policies to ensure Customer Service reduces potential business risk
Performs other job-related duties as assigned
High School Grad / GED
Experience: 3+ years
- Associate's Degree
Employee Group: Non Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service
Organization: Florida City Gas
Location: Rockledge, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies . Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs