Iberdrola USA Manager - NERC CIP Compliance (AMC 59415) CT, ME, NY or OR in Rochester, New York
Business and Department
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Manages the implementation and administration of the AVANGRID NERC Reliability Standards Program with objectives of timely and complete compliance with all applicable Program requirements.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Ensure that all elements of the NERC Reliability Standards Program are completed to schedule.
- Establish and monitor Program milestones.
- Track overall compliance progress.
- Responsible for Program deliverables.
- Identify and resolve Program issues.
- Coordinate compliance teams as determined by Program requirements.
- Hold regular Program meetings.
- Document key decisions and progress toward compliance requirements.
- Prepare regular updates on compliance progress for the NERC Reliability Standards Steering Committee and Executive management.
- Provide preparation and coordination for all internal and external audits of NERC Standards compliance.11. Provide supervision to NERC Compliance staff.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree with seven years relevant experience required
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Strong project management skills
Good problem-solving and analytical skills
Ability to understand and analyze FERC/NERC regulatory requirements
Good written and verbal communication skills
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or email@example.com
Company: AVANGRID Management Company (AMC)
Department: Security NERC Compliance
Job Title: Manager – NERC CIP Compliance
Reports to: Manager – NERC Compliance
Location: Orange, CT, Augusta, ME, Binghamton/Rochester, NY, or Portland, OR
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 23.03.2018