Southern California Edison Admin Services Generalist, Senior Support in Ridgecrest, California
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become an Admin Services Generalist, Senior Support at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you’ll provide administrative support to the District Manager and Service Center while interacting daily with management, staff, and external contacts. As an Admin Services Generalist , your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
• Manage online outage requests for craft workers.
• Manage and track craft workers’ schedules.
• Calendaring appointments, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, conference calls and appointments, as well as preparing agendas and discussion materials for such meetings.
• Filing electronic and paper documents, including processing supply orders, purchase requests, permitting, expense reports and invoices.
• Handling confidential and sensitive telephone calls, files, documents, and reports.
• Processing payments and verifying contracts are complete for work orders.
• Reviewing and routing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including following up where necessary.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Two or more years of experience performing advanced administrative, secretarial, and clerical functions.
• Two or more years of experience utilizing office productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience utilizing SAP to gather information.
• Experience processing purchasing requests, contracts, and invoices.
• Experience researching, coordinating, and compiling information for reporting.
• Experience working in a multi-task environment, taking direction from multiple staff with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Customer Service System (CSS), Design Manager (DM) software systems, Clicksoft, and/or Ariba.
• Experience prioritizing, planning, organizing and coordinating heavy workloads while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and meeting assigned deadlines.
• Experience interfacing effectively and collaborating with others, such as internal/external clients, peers, management, and other work units.
You should know …
• Visit our Candidate Resource at https://www.edisoncareers.com/page/show/Candidate-Resources page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
• This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference the EEI BCAB (#5206) and Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (#8203) tests. Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727. #LI-LH1
Southern California Edison
- Southern California Edison Jobs