MasTec Utility Services Regional Project Manager in Puyallup, Washington
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Project Manager , you will use your extensive project management experience, work in the growing telecom industry and help us expand technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As a Project Manager , you will manage several large-scale construction projects in various regions within the company.
In addition, you will:
• Track projects throughout the construction lifecycle, including finance tracking on each project
• Manage all client needs and concerns through on/offsite meetings
• Develop, maintain, and provide project status reporting for leadership and customer
• Develop reports for all process changes or enhancements and maintain current operational reporting
• Reconcile funding requisitions
• Balance customer and internal initiatives and priorities
• You have a Certified Project Manager (CPM) designation
• You have 6-10 years of progressively challenging project management
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
• You are highly organized and can manage multiple projects at once
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Regional Project Manager
Requisition ID: 42091