MasTec Utility Services Permit Drafter in Puyallup, Washington
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Drafter you will have the opportunity to utilize your skill set, work in a safety minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety!
Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 81B relate well to this position.
As a Drafter , you will perform technical drafting and engineering design support for telecommunication projects.
In addition, you will:
• CAD drafting for fiber, RF coax and wireless projects
• Produce permit site and traffic control plans using Autodesk software
• Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule
• Proficient with Google Earth and Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, and Planner Microsoft Office™ products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Google earth
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment/Projects
• Prepares and review documents for accuracy and completeness to ensure documents meet standards for production.
• 1-3 years of AutoCAD 2018 or newer experience
• Detail oriented self-starter with a basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD software and a strong desire to expand your Autodesk knowledge and skillset
o i.e., Layering, line types, scaling, blocks, work in model space & paper space, plotting
• You have the ability to read and understand architectural/engineering drawings
• You have strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic
• Flagger card a plus
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Permit Drafter
Requisition ID: 43024