Central Hudson Gas & Electric Cleaning Worker - Part Time in Poughkeepsie, New York
Cleaning Worker - Part Time
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with substantial company match
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
What does a Part Time Cleaner do?
- Under general supervision, perform cleaning, sweeping, dusting, scrubbing, and other janitorial work
- This role also performs simple clerical work and other work as assigned
What does it take to be a Part Time Cleaner?
- 3-5 years of office cleaning experience is required
- Physically fit (as evidenced by pre-employment physical and drug test) to be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Have the ability to work quickly and independently
- Availability Monday - Friday evening hours (5:00 pm to 11:00 pm), 30 hours per week is required.
Applications will be accepted until 10/23/2019. Please go to www.centralhudson.com/employment. Click the “Search Career Opportunities” button. Follow the directions to submit an application and upload your resume for the desired position. Applications sent via e-mail and US Mail will not be accepted. No phone calls or agencies, please. All replies will be held in strict confidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Employment Duration: Part Time