Avangrid Project Scheduler/ Analyst in Portland, Oregon
Project Scheduler/ AnalystApply now »
Start application with LinkedIn
- Please wait...
Date:Oct 23, 2020
Location:Portland, OR, US
• Preparation of project schedules, regular updates based on project progression.
• Tracking of renewable energy project progress. Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad hoc progress reports to support project, business and corporate requirements.
• Identification and highlighting of areas of concern with proposed mitigation
• Regular communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Development of the Project scheduling and tracking process to the appropriate level by working with project team and external stakeholders.
• The above includes activities related to weekly and monthly progress reporting, including preparation of spreadsheets, analyses and Powerpoint presentations.
• Tasks related to the follow-up and control of the Contractors programmes, such as: receive, check/validate Suppliers Programmes, Interface/summarise into the Project Program, Interact with suppliers, update Project schedule with supplier progress on regular basis, discuss schedule issues with Project Managers and reforecast
• Work collaboratively with Project Management in the production of weekly and monthly progress reports in line with project requirements
• Schedule planning to support decision making
• Identification of schedule problems and support to management in resolution and decision-making
• Control, recording & management of Project changes
• Supporting risk management function to identify & assess impacts of project risks
• Assist in the development of opportunities for best-practice exchanges
• Experience in Project Planning for large, complex projects. Preference for experience with onshore renewable energy projects (wind, solar, storage).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Powerpoint presentation skills required to completed regular project reports for distribution and presentation to executive management.
• Ability to influence at various levels of an organization
• Proven significant experience of IT applications (Primavera, Microsoft Office (in particular Excel & Project), Document Management Systems, etc.)
• Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Project and Construction Management
• Project Engineering
• Investment Office
• Executive Management
• Procurement department
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables