Avangrid Digital Development Senior Lead Analyst in Portland, Maine
Digital Development Senior Lead AnalystApply now »
Start application with LinkedIn
- Apply Now
Date:Mar 14, 2020
Location:Portland, ME, USHOUSTON, TX, US
Iberdrola’s newly created Retail e-Solutions organization is seeking talented candidates who are passionate about innovation, green energy and delivering smart customer solutions. We are seeking self-driven, passionate and ambitious individuals to join our fast paced, dynamic organization. Now is the best time to join our company and grow your career with us.
JOB SUMMARY (primary responsibilities, what is the role accountable for):
The Digital Development Analyst is responsible for leading the solution and strategy to meet the delivery for new and existing product roadmaps. This role will oversee the delivery of all development and product deliveries, with key focus on technology. They will also be responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of the digital technology roadmap used within Iberdrola Solutions.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (scope of work, list of tasks/responsibilities, describe primary relationships/works with):
• Be able to take on scrum master duties as required.
• Develop strategic roadmap to support product development and current technical platforms
• Deliver technology solutions that map digital requirements to system/technical requirements in line with overall company enterprise architectural plan
• Deliver technical solutions for integrations and development of products
• Researches and analyses market trends, future technologies, competitor products, and other relevant information to form technical vision and strategy
• Support the development and ideation of product development
• Coordinate and manage the development of products
• Researches and analyses technical trends, competitor products, and other relevant information to form the technical roadmap
• Ensuring that the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications are always maintained with every change made
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to define, design, and ship new features
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or other relevant field of study
• At least 5 years’ experience in Software Architecture and Development.
• Has experience setting a technical strategy and roadmap to ensure a competitive edge is set for the company
• Strong understanding in infrastructure and architectural design
• Experience in working with Kubernetes and docker
• Experience in working with Technical IT teams with understanding of networks and architecture
• Strong understanding in integrations with 3rd parties via SOAP, REST
• Good understanding of microservice architecture and Java Applications
• Good understanding of Single Page Applications
• Experience in leading development teams, including multi-channel teams (e.g. mobile, web and services)
• Can define and design technology solutions that meet business objectives
• Can identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure that project deliverables are met
• Are interested in new technology e.g. IOT, machine learning, etc.
• Lean Startup product development processes.
• Teamwork and cross-functional leadership skills.
• Willingness and ability to work in an environment of uncertainty
• Excellent communication skills; i.e. effectively communicates with internal groups on ideas and resolves issues.
• Flexible, adaptable, enjoys a climate where change is constant
• The ability to understand complexity quickly and make decisions with confidence and clarity based on that understanding.
• An ability to take complex business requirements and able to map into the best technical solution and delivery to meet customer needs
• Be able to develop a clear understanding of customer’s requirements and behaviors
• Detailed understanding of the key components of customer value and how to leverage them accordingly.
• Ability to prioritize work and deliver results while managing multiple stakeholders and competing demands within a rapidly changing environment.
• Track record of innovative thinking and of bringing this to fruition.
• Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
• Be flexible to travel to multiple sites.
AVANGRID employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties.