Southern California Edison Senior Data Analytics Specialist in Pomona, California
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Senior Data Analytics Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you’ll be part of the Resource Planning and Performance Management team within Vegetation Management (VM). This group is responsible for managing and reporting on Vegetation Management metrics and data in support of regulatory compliance, financial standards and company policies. This person will work closely with multiple groups in Transmission & Distribution’s Org Unit to ensure they have the tools and data to accurately receive and record their work for various programs utilizing and processing data from multiple sources and databases including Survey 123, Fulcrum, SAP and PowerBI. As a Senior Data Analytics Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Entering and ensuring accuracy of VM data for various programs (Line Clearing, Hazard Tree Mitigation Plan, Drought Resolution Initiative, LiDAR) and tracking of compliance exceptions.
- Support tracking progress toward Corporate and Wildfire Mitigation Plan goals for existing VM programs.
- Complete analysis and provide inputs for executive presentations.
- Work with other VM team members for best practice sharing and developing consistent work methods.
- Collect data through Survey 123 to analyze business results for accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Search through large data sets for relevant information in response to requests from multiple partners.
- Provide analytical support related to Time & Expense expenditures and invoices.
- Build tools to automate data collection.
- Five or more years of experience in a Data Analytics position working with large and complex data sets and analytics tools.
- Three or more years of experience using the advanced functions of Microsoft Excel such as V-Lookups, Index/Match, Pivot Tables, or Macros.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI and SAS.
- Proficiency in MS Access, including experience performing queries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You should know …
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference test(s) (Test #8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Southern California Edison
- Southern California Edison Jobs