MasTec Utility Services Part time Administrative Assistant SEATTLE SOUTH in Pacific, Washington
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to start your career in an engaging and growing industry. As an Administrative Assistant, you will have the chance to expand your skill set, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As an Administrative Assistant , you will provide administrative support to employees and leadership.
In addition, you will:
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping
• Assists in phone reception and greet visitors
• Direct all inbound and outbound mail, including preparing interoffice mailings and UPS/FedEx mail
• Assist the human resources department with new hire processing and onboarding
• You have 2 years in an office environment
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
• You have excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
• You enjoy working in a fast paced high volume work environment
• You have positive people skills and a pleasant demeanor
MOS Codes 001802, 001810, 0111, 3F51, 3F531, 3F5X1 relate well to this position.
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Part time Administrative Assistant SEATTLE SOUTH
Requisition ID: 41481