ConEdison Section Manager, Customer Implementation in New York, New York
Section Manager, Customer Implementation
Sep 9, 2021
Posting Expiration Date:Sep 24, 2021
Section:RATE ENG Rate Engineering
Location:NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Specialist - Gas Eng - Gas Conversion Ops (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/7549071-specialist)
Operating Supervisor, BW Electric Construction-Line Clearance
Section Manager - Rate Strategy and Analysis (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/7540904-section-manager)
Associate Engineer or Engineer Substation Operations
Senior Specialist, Electric Vehicles (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/7520389-sr-specialist)
Specialist (Capital Projects Team), Corporate Security
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Lead the development and execution of new customer rate offerings and pilots, including the Innovative Pricing Pilot.
Provide strategic and tactical guidance to team members when developing and executing rate offerings and pilots to maximize value to the business and ensure alignment with broader strategic goals.
Oversee the development of the end-to-end customer experience for new customer rate offerings and pilots.
Ensure successful execution of new rate offerings and pilots by establishing and meeting schedule and budget goals and identifying and measuring appropriate metrics to achieve the intended learnings.
Initiate, monitor, and ultimately ensure billing and system readiness for new rate offerings.
Work with internal stakeholders to develop customer-facing tools and educational materials to support new rate offerings and pilots, as well as existing rate structures.
Develop marketing and media relations strategies to communicate goals and benefits of rates and pilots to customers and other key stakeholders.
Develop relationships with customers, customer representatives, and internal business units to strategize delivery of new rate offerings and pilots and advance the Company's position.
Communicate scope and goals of rate offerings and pilots to various internal and external stakeholders including senior management, impacted internal working groups, and key external stakeholders and policy makers.
Develop and manage relationships with the regulator to drive alignment and share knowledge and lessons learned related to business models, project development, regulatory reporting, and other areas of regulatory interest.
Evaluate regulatory commission communications, recommendations, and rulings as well as stakeholder comment filings related to new rates and pilots to assess their impact and inform the Company's approach.
Represent the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to the development and execution of the new rate offerings and pilots.
Perform any other tasks necessary to ensure timely and successful development and execution of new rate offerings and pilots.
Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines And 8 years work experience Or
Master's Degree in related disciplines And 6 years work experience
- Master's Degree MBA a plus And Six years utility-related work experience
Required Work Experience
Demonstrated ability managing projects with multiple sub-projects. Required
Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders. Required
Well organized, detail-oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines. Required
Demonstrated work experience leading a fast-paced, project-oriented team. Preferred
Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and making recommendations based on that information. Preferred
Demonstrated work experience managing large third party service provider contracts. Preferred
Working knowledge of customer information systems, rate design, and marketing. Preferred
Working knowledge of regulatory processes and experience responding to Commission orders and interrogatories. Preferred
Demonstrated knowledge of business operations in the areas of customer operations, purchasing, contracting, scheduling, logistics, and cost control. Pref
Skills & Ability
Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data And
Demonstrated analytical skills
Effective interpersonal skills
Effective leadership skills
Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments
Ability to inspire and develop staff
Instills commitment to organizational goals
Ability to lead/manage others
Excellent organizational skills
Demonstrated written communication skills
Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Quickly troubleshoots and resolves problems
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Must be able and willing to travel within O&R and CECONY service territory, as needed.
Must be available 24/7, and available to be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.