Pike Corporation Payroll Processing Assistant in Mount Airy, North Carolina
Position Summary: The Payroll Processing Assistant is responsible for delivering world class customer service in support of the day-to-day administrative operation of payroll operations process. The Payroll Processing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Administrators in the weekly payroll process.
• Maintain current knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures that govern time collection, payroll processing and taxation
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Process Employment Verifications
• Maintenance of the employee deductions such as Store, Boots and Fire Retardant Clothing
• Customer service to employees
• Process additional pay requests from the field ensuring proper approvals before payment
• Maintain standard work instructions for payroll processing
• Respond timely to employees regarding inquiries or payroll related issues
• Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement and partner with the appropriate parties to test and implement new improvements
• Provide back-up support to other payroll team members as needed
• Participate in projects as needed
• Scanning of employee and payroll documents to Perceptive for accurate record keeping
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with Oracle HCM/Payroll is preferred
• Analytical, team building and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with expertise in written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
• Customer Oriented
• Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Pike Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Employment Employer
Organization: *Pike Corporation, Inc.
Title: Payroll Processing Assistant
Location: North Carolina-Mount Airy
Requisition ID: 200001SD