We Energies Operations Supervisor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5684BRJob Title:Operations SupervisorRequisition Number:5684BRTitle:Operations SupervisorLocation(s):WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):We Energies Summary:
We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking an Operations Supervisor in our North Service Center, Milwaukee, WI location.
The Operations Supervisor manages internal resources, external contracted resources and business applications/processes based on the need of the business unit. This includes supervisory tasks in Gas Operations related to construction, design, planning, and scheduling for We Energies gas transmission and distribution systems.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the construction or maintenance activities related to the company’s transmission and distribution infrastructure within an assigned area. Ensure that all customers’ needs are met in a safe, efficient and timely manner through the effective management/utilization of personnel, equipment, and materials. Ensure the safety of employees, customers, and contractors during all work applications.
In addition, this position is responsible for:
• Training, coaching, counseling, development and discipline of personnel within their respective business unit.
• Coordinating and communicating across several work groups and has the major responsibility for storm/emergency service restoration activities within the operating service area they are assigned.
• Representing We Energies in contacts with the customer, the general public, municipalities, cities, townships, contractors, and their employees; use negotiation skills to resolve conflicts, engagement skills to build networks to enhance good working relationships.
• High School Diploma, HSED, or GED
• Five plus years experience in a distribution/construction operations trade and/or five to 10 years experience in supervision of direct reports.
• Good working knowledge of union contracts and employee relationship building.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees, contractors, and community groups.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Must possess and maintain valid Drivers License.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements