We Energies IT Development Specialist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5252BRJob Title:IT Development SpecialistRequisition Number:5252BRTitle:IT Development SpecialistLocation(s):WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):WEC Business Services Summary:
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking an IT Development Specialist (IT Applications Consultant) for Milwaukee, WI location. This position is in the Development Foundations team.
The IT WEC Development Foundations team is responsible for the administration, support and lifecycle of the corporate development methodologies and toolsets. Centering on Team Foundation Server (TFS) and its suite of solutions (Source Control, Microsoft Build, Test and Release Managers, and Team Project Management) but extending to Visual Studio and designing the methodologies that will become the standards across the enterprise development teams.
This is a job family posting (IT Applications Consultant/Sr. IT Applications Consultant) where experience will be the determining factor in level filled.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• A strong technical understanding of application development practices and strong analytical skills is required
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and vendors is required
• Experience utilizing one or more of the following tools/platforms: TFS Suite (consisting of Source Control, Microsoft Build, Test and Release Manager, as well as Project Management), Visual Studio, Git/NuGet and PowerShell.
• Practical knowledge of development methodologies and lifecycle a plus.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements