Pike Corporation Administrative Assisant- Receptionist in Marietta, Georgia
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative, client and company relations, and facility support to the regional engineering organization. Working under the direct supervision of the regional Business Unit Leadership this position takes the lead responsibility to ensure the day to day office operations are organized and functional.
This job has ENTRY Level pay
Great for Students and Seniors that can work a 40 hour week.
Receptionist/Building Liaison Duties & Responsibilities:
Meet & Greet customers, employees, vendors, etc.…
Submitting & receiving FedEx, UPS & USPS
Ordering & inventory of office supplies and equipment
Receiving & submitting purchase order request for approval
Communicator between vendors & UCS office manager (vending machines, housekeeping, landscaper, etc.)
Submits all work orders to building maintenance
Maintain appearance and stock break rooms, rest rooms and conference rooms.
Maintain fleet inventory spreadsheet
Communicate with corporate office of fleet weekly log
Pitney Bowes (update & maintenance)
Plotters/Copy machines (updates, maintenance, supplies)
Ordering of badges, cell phones and equipment
Setup of station and phone (break down of station after employee leaves)
Shipment of equipment if necessary
Add employees to and maintain Storm distribution list. Also, includes removal of employees from list if needed.
Filing & shredding as needed
Paper shredding vendor contact person
Ordering supplies for new buildings
**1-3 year(s) experience
• Ability to deal and work well with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
• High energy level with ability to work in fast paced, ambiguous environment
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• High commitment to achieving goals and plans
• Professional appearance maintained at all times
• Work independently
• Customer Oriented
• Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
• 2 or 4 year degree
• Experience in the electric utility industry
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Pike is an Equal opportunity Employer - W/M/D
Organization: *Pike Corporation, Inc.
Title: Administrative Assisant- Receptionist
Requisition ID: 180001OD