MasTec Utility Services Aerial Lineman in Manteca, California
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As an Aerial Lineman , you are part of the engineering management team providing your strong leadership, project management and accountability to a team of construction professionals.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience. Sefnco offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Sefnco is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS 2847, B05A, 3D157, 002599, 5699, 12P, 12Q are strongly welcomed to apply.
As a Lineman , you will utilize your skills to provide overhead construction and repair of RF and fiber service.
In addition, you will:
• Climb poles or use a bucket truck to perform installation, relocation, and maintenance of aerial plants
• Read and understand schematics and construction prints
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
• Safety is a value you live by
• You are an experienced Lineman with extensive knowledge of all equipment needed for aerial work
• You are comfortable working in a bucket truck and climbing poles
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You have a knack for figuring out complex problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Aerial Lineman
Requisition ID: 41102