MasTec Utility Services CATV Maintenance Technician_Manheim in Manheim, Pennsylvania
Decisive is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At Decisive you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, Decisive offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
Decisive is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Decisive Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a CATV Maintenance Technician, you will have the opportunity to utilize your skill set, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
Decisive Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
We are currently seeking a CATV Maintenance Technician to join our dynamic team supporting a major telecommunications infrastructure project.
The CATV Maintenance Technician is responsible for conducting surveys on job sites before the work begins to assure the work being completed within the necessary boundaries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acts as a liaison between the company and customer
• Inspects the quality of work regularly, ensuring that all standards (federal, state, and Company) are followed
• Practices Decisive safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed
• Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance required.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to read blueprints
• Previous experience in Cable TV power supplies strongly preferred
• Proficient in electrical wiring AC and DC
• Knowledge or RF signals
• Ability to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
• Lift heavy loads
• Work in tight spaces
• Must pass a background check and drug screen
• Valid driver's license required
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
Decisive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Senfco’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: CATV Maintenance TechnicianManheim_
Requisition ID: 36401