Eversource Energy IT Manager, Product Operations Support (MA, CT, NH) in Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
The IT Manager, Product Operations Support position will manage the application maintenance and support daily operations for the Enterprise & Corporate Shared Services application portfolio. This application operations portfolio includes application platforms that support several Corporate Shared Services functions including: Financial; HR; Supply Chain & Procurement; IT; Environmental & Real Estate; Legal and Corporate Communications. In addition, this area supports the overall Enterprise Services operations including IT Application Integration; Data Services; and Analytics. The IT Manager, Product Operations Support position is responsible for managing the application portfolio operations SLA's, oversight of the managed services provider’s controls, and the overall budget for these application operations. The IT Manager, Product Operations Support will also coordinate with the corresponding managed services provider’s service delivery lead on any items related to the delivery of cross functional services. The IT Manager, Product Operations Support position will be responsible for overseeing the application operations support work of a matrixed team of Business Systems Domain Architects. This position can sit in either our Westwood, MA, Berlin, CT or Manchester, NH offices.
- Manages and governs all outsourced managed services and cloud/hosted vendor contracts related to applications operations; application maintenance and support; and application release management for assigned application portfolio.
- Manages all outsourced managed services and cloud/hosted vendor contract SLAs and KMs related to applications operations; application maintenance and support; and application release management for assigned application portfolio.
- Manages all deliverables and obligations related to applications operations; application maintenance and support; and application release management for assigned application portfolio.
- Ensures all applications in portfolio are monitored for performance and assured operations in alignment with all automated and non-automated department monitoring standards.
- Oversees and is accountable for the operations of the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services application portfolio daily operations in support of business services and functions.
- Oversees and is accountable for asset management for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services application portfolio.
- Oversees and is accountable for product lifecycle management of the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services application portfolio to within “n-1”. All exceptions to be documented and approved per department standards. Oversees and is accountable for risk management plan related to all documented exceptions.
- Defines and manages all application support standards and services (ITIL - Incident/Problem) for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services application portfolio in alignment with overall IT Application Support & Development standards.
- Oversees and supports the IT Release management standards and services for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services application portfolio (ITIL – Change) in alignment with overall IT Release Management standards and services.
- Provides support to cross functional (ITIL) services and associated processes.
- Evaluate licenses requirements, evaluation of root cause technical solutions proposed by the supplier, and approval of ARCS or RRCS in this domain.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Ability to lead a team of direct reports and managed services vendors including day-to-day coaching and performance management/assessment. Effective management skills and ability to analyze budgets. Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined teams when conducting incident root causes and/or investigations. Working knowledge of IT business practices and strategies. Experience and mastery knowledge of cyber-security principles, technologies and processes. Strong analytical and conceptual skills including the ability to solve complex technical problems. Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and managed services providers. Strong experience in working with Microsoft Azure (IaaS; PaaS). Strong experience managing daily business applications operations. Strong experience managing outsourced IT managed services providers a must.
Education: A Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred .
Experience: A minimum of 10 years related experience is required of which (5) five years includes supervisory/leadership responsibilities. A minimum of (5) five years related experience managing outsourced IT managed services providers.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs