Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Consultant in Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for providing energy efficiency project/program management services primarily for the top 2 quartiles of the Commercial & Industrial electric customer base. This position supports the development, promotion and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals.
- Provides direction to business partners, such as contracted vendors, and/or technical project expertise to customers and coordinates available resources specific to the procurement and installation of energy efficient measures, strategies, and systems.
- Designs, develops and manages implementation initiatives for specific customer segments, sub-segments or common end-uses.
- Responsible for review and approval of moderately complex projects/programs, which require an understanding of engineering analysis/calculations, implementation strategy for new technologies, or energy simulation modeling.
- Manages the integration of activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Develops documents and plans necessary to meet compliance with regulatory filings and oversight of rate-payer funded Energy Efficiency programs.
- Ensures that all projects and programs are accurate and in compliance with regulatory guidelines - reviews project documentation and program applications to confirm all required and supporting materials is provided in order to fulfill program participation parameters.
- Participates in the budgeting, invoicing, evaluation, and tracking of expenses and energy savings; assists with the development of RFP's for contracted services.
- Facilitates achievement of energy efficiency goals by promoting demand-reduction initiatives to assigned customers/customer segments and/or programs
- Partners with Energy Efficiency colleagues across sectors/channels, including Energy Efficiency Sales Account Executives, in order to set an energy efficiency implementation path and strategy for customer participation and energy efficiency program implementation.
- Delivers presentations to customer groups, trade and professional organizations.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requires ability to interpret energy efficiency / renewable technologies and services and understand their application. Requires solid understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management, engineering, architectural, or energy efficiency. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service also desired.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversourceis proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country.Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor