NextEra Energy Senior Quality and Innovation Project Mgr in Juno Beach, Florida
Senior Quality and Innovation Project Mgr
Date:Nov 3, 2020
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description In this new role you will create a strategic roadmap for quality processes, reporting, and metrics and partner with Human Resources and Corporate Services "HRCS" teams to drive world class operations.
- Drive operational efficiencies through innovation, quality tools and technology
- Use quality tools (six sigma and lean) to review current HRCS challenges, performing root-cause analyses, documenting improved process flows and identifying automation and process improvements in support of the broader HRCS organization
- Build inventory of six sigma projects for HRCS employees to select from for certifications
- Develop and foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation across HRCS
- Six Sigma Green belt certification or Black Belt strongly preferred Job Overview
Employees in this role are responsible for utilizing Six Sigma and QI Story tools and techniques to coach and lead teams in key business improvement projects within the business unit or as a corporate function. Individuals lead or assist teams comprised of cross-departmental members to execute on business improvement efforts and projects assigned by management. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies issues and challenges, measures and validates results, and implements solutions
- Develops control plans to ensure continuation of project improvements after project completion
- Ensures all project documentation is maintained accurately
- Assists with projects to successful completion within the committed time frame
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 5+ years
- Master's Degree
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Quality/Process Improvement Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs