NextEra Energy Quality Project Manager - Lead in Juno Beach, Florida
Quality Project Manager - Lead
Date: Sep 9, 2021
Primary Location: Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company: NextEra Energy
Requisition ID: 56389
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Experience in power generation – including fossil generation, solar, wind, and energy storage
BS in Engineering and/or Mathematics
Project Management experience
Employees in this job serve as a full-time quality project manager for complex or high volume quality improvement initiatives. This job utilizes Six Sigma (including lean) and Q1 Story tools and techniques to coach and lead teams in key business improvement projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Leads cross functional six sigma quality projects including data collection, analysis, and implementation of recommendations through completion
• Conducts and formalizes process mapping activities as needed (including Kaizen)
• Leads master level projects to successful completion within the committed time frame
• Leads or mentors teams comprised of cross-functional members to execute on business improvement efforts and projects assigned by management
• Creates and communicates formal presentation of project work and recommendations to business leaders at various levels of management
• Teaches belt certification classes and coursework for green/black belt certification
• Compiles and analyzes highly analytical problem solving analysis
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:4+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Quality/Process Improvement
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies . Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs