NextEra Energy Manager - Product & Brand Marketing in Juno Beach, Florida
Manager - Product & Brand Marketing
Date:May 12, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 23603
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description The Manager of Product and Brand Marketing is responsible for overseeing the product marketing and brand developments efforts for the company. To lead a team of experienced marketing and communication professionals, we are seeking a proven leader with broad experience and understanding of consumer marketing, including product and brand management, strategy development and execution, research and analytics, membership and loyalty marketing, content marketing, advertising, consumer promotions, digital, email, and social media. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop strategies that reach and engage customer segments in unique, compelling ways to help build the brand, improve customer satisfaction, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Provides strategic brand and marketing direction on assigned product and service portfolio; develops or refines value proposition(s), establishes brand and product guidelines, and optimizes go-to-market strategies
- Drives strategic product development for assigned products, services, and initiatives; uses market analysis, customer research and insights to identify business opportunities, optimize marketing programs, and develop new products and services
- Monitors product performance and becomes an expert on targeted customer segments, market trends, and category dynamics. Translates customer insights into actionable marketing strategies and tactics
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to build and optimize digital marketing programs across SEM, SEO, display, mobile, social and email with a goal of driving customer acquisition and retention in major programs; ensures disciplined budget management
Serves as brand champion across the enterprise; partners and engages cross-functional teams, business units, and affiliated companies to build the brand and deliver measurable business results Qualifications:
7 or more years of relevant experience with at least three years of experience in a supervisory role required; experience in product management and marketing of consumer goods; experience in both agency and corporate role a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Liberal Arts, Public Relations, Advertising, etc.) required
- Expected to demonstrate expertise through writing and editing tests
- Expertise in delivering and managing scalable digital marketing campaigns, direct marketing, advertising, media, public relations, web, trade shows, and product collateral
- Hands-on experience managing teams using marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson, Eloqua and Marketo a plus
- Sound business and financial acumen; passion for crunching numbers and improving ROI
- Must demonstrate the ability to build and lead high-performing teams as well as coach individuals to develop to their fullest potential
- Excellent writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills; solid writing and editing skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain high performance under extreme pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment Job Overview Employees in this role are responsible for developing, implementing, managing and evaluating the success of integrated communications and marketing plans in support of a business unit or a significant part of the business unit.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds strong and effective client relationships through exemplary service and frequent and transparent communications
- Leads a team of marketing and communications professionals, coaching and directing their performance in accordance with the team’s high standards for excellence in client service
- Manages the development, implementation and measurement of ROI-based communication and marketing plans
- Uses market research and other analytics to develop recommendations for clients on how to improve customer satisfaction
- Develops, improves, standardizes and manages work processes to ensure consistent performance that meets client expectations, including cross-functional collaboration
- Ensures disciplined budget management
- Leads client, project and management meetings with department heads and management peers inside and outside the business unit
- Leads cross-functional teams, both peer-level and subordinate
- Demonstrates ability to build and lead high-performing teams as well as coach individuals to develop to their fullest potential
- Demonstrates the ability to develop as well as follow critical business processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
- Experience: 7+ years
Supervisor/Management Experience: 3+ years Preferred Qualifications
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Marketing/Communications Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
#LI-DN1 Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami