NextEra Energy Executive Administrative Assistant in Juno Beach, Florida
Executive Administrative Assistant
Date:Jan 11, 2019
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 29959
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description We strengthen and engage our greatest asset - our people!
This exciting position provides administrative and secretarial support to the VP of PGD NEER Operations North . You will be responsible for maintaining calendars and schedules. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency in: Microsoft Office Suite in addition to knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, letter and procedure-writing, report formats for tables, charts and statistical data and maintain strict confidentiality. Bachelors Degree is highly preferred.
We are seeking a forward thinking and results oriented Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will report to our Corporate Office located in Juno Beach, FL. To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision and direction
- Manage outlook functions including Mail and Calendar with a high level of proficiency
- Schedule appointments and meetings including highly complex travel itineraries
- Partner with support staff on an ongoing basis to coordinate multiple demanding calendars, while ensuring critical meetings are scheduled and business objectives are met on time.
- Determine administrative needs for conferences, meetings, or other related high level activity; assemble and arrange for necessary items, including logistics and services
- Coordinate monthly strategic meetings and assist with other management level meetings as needed
- Take independent action on handling requests; determine the appropriate course of action, intervene where necessary, and act as a liaison among departments
- Draft confidential correspondence and edit documents as needed
- Process expense reports
- Coordinate support of other assistants in dual reporting structure
- Work closely with Executives and other Executive Assistants to handle complex issues and situations requiring high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Attend to others tasks as deemed by the Vice President Job Overview This job provides secretarial and administrative support directly to executives. Employees in this role exercise confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail • Manages schedules, appointments and calendars • Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements and processes expense reports • Maintains strict confidentiality and effectively and willingly adjusts to changes in priority and direction • Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications • High School Grad / GED • Experience:4+ years Preferred Qualifications • Decision Making • Effective Written Communications • Effective Verbal Communications • Adaptability • Organization Skills • Associate's Degree
Employee Group: Non Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami