JEA Technology Team Leader - Compliance Assurance in Jacksonville, Florida
Professional work that plans, assigns, schedules, leads, monitors and reviews the work of others in assigned area. Maintains or improves the performance of assigned teams, including participating in two-way coaching discussions, providing input to performance evaluations and providing job-related training. Also leads project teams in planning, analyzing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing complex integrated information technology systems. Provides technical leadership and oversite of processes put in place to comply with regulatory standards including CIP, FACTA, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
EXAMPLES OF PROFESSIONAL WORK:
- Plans, assigns, schedules, monitors, reviews and leads the work of others, including providing coaching to maintain and improve performance.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and ensures that training is provided to others to maintain and enhance technical knowledge and skills.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Directs activities of SME's in installing hardware and software, resolving operating problems, providing technical assistance and training to users and evaluating suitability and compatibility of completed installations.
- Monitors production systems and initiates corrective and restorative actions.
- Plans and schedules personnel and equipment to meet business needs in normal, abnormal and emergency situations.
- Provides and/or directs others in providing consultative services to users to enhance proposed business solutions and determine the best course of action.
- Evaluates user requests to determine feasibility, estimate cost and time requirements and assess compatibility with existing system capabilities.
- Provides direction for the resolution of new and unusual problems and responds to unique circumstances implements solutions to systemic problems.
- Develops, reviews, updates and enforces technical standards and operating procedures to ensure systems reliability, availability and capability.
- Coordinates the implementation of ITIL processes for Technology Services business processes.
- Assists in disaster recovery testing.
- Participates in ongoing training to continuously upgrade leadership and technical knowledge and skills.
- Performs other job-related work as assigned.
- Reviews and evaluates SME's work for conformance with JEA's Policies and Procedures established to meet compliance requirements such as CIP HIPAA, FACTA, PCI DSS, etc.
- Identifies risks, evaluates control deficiencies, and recommends remediation efforts consistent with IT organizational policies, standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Obtains, reviews and interprets evidence to validate controls are performed effectively.
- Prepares, coordinates and supports compliance audits conducted by internal resources, consultants or regulatory organizations.
- Coordinates with responsible organizations to resolve compliance issues, and develop improvement recommendations and mitigation plans.
- Utilizes compliance technology to assign, track and monitor compliance efforts.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Security, Information Technology, or related discipline and six (6) years of professional experience in computer systems compliance analysis.
Ten (10) year combination of education, training and experience in computer systems compliance analysis.
Required to help maintain 24 X 7 systems availability.
A valid driver's license is required prior to employment and must be maintained during employment in this classification.
Certification, Registration and/or Training specific to the job may be required during employment.
This position requires that employees be in compliance with JEA procedure ES A0200 A0101 RS 628 Screening Personnel Risk Assessments (pre-hire for FACTA designations; pre-hire and recurring for CIP designations).
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Technology Team Leader - Compliance Assurance
Requisition ID: 11531