MDU Resources Group Concrete Batch Plant Operator - Idaho Falls in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Concrete Batch Plant Operator - Idaho Falls
Company:Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
Location:Idaho Falls, ID
Hiring Manager:Keegan R Hibbert
Closing Date:12/31/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Knife River has an immediate opening for a Concrete Batch Plant Operator in Southeast Idaho.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to: day to day operations of batch plant, plant maintenance and repair, order, inventory and daily production reporting. This position will also operate a loader and assist with dispatch functions as required.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing throughout employment.
We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Qualified Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Ability to load Bins, Batch concrete, and perform Plant Maintenance
• Current CDL with required endorsements
• Drive Ready mix truck when required
• Work with Central Dispatch to deliver concrete on time and in spec
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment and methods.
• Strong mechanical/electrical troubleshooting and repair skills
• Accurate Record keeping skills is a must
• Experience working with Microsoft Office - specifically Excel
• Must be able to handle stressful situations
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to meet the companies attendance policies
• Must be willing to work overtime and irregular hours
• Knowledge of ASTM Concrete Testing Level 1 procedures is a plus
This position will require you to work sometimes in extreme weather conditions.
How To Apply
You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
4055 Professional Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/KRC-59.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.