Exelon Sr Analyst - Data & Reporting in HOUSTON, Texas
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, New York, and Omaha.
We develop energy management strategies that help customers buy, manage and consume energy.
Our retail unit is among the largest and most comprehensive in the industry with approximately 1 million residential customers that rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service.
Our wholesale business serves utilities, municipalities and co-ops and features world-class risk management and energy trading capabilities.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This full-time position will report to the Supervisor, Vendor Comp and Reporting. Primary responsibilities: analyze data flow for quality assurance and accuracy from initial point of sale through customer lifetime – verify sales process and enrollment process integrity. Assist in data mining; maintain vendor payment calculations and processes. Assist with vendor information requests in regards to sales status and resolution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Insure / Audit data integrity of Yes Database system.
· Analyze trends and identify potential quality control issues within sales campaigns. Engage with Sales Channel Managers to identify concerns, trouble shoot, and process agent activation and deactivation processes.
· Collect, research, and validate prospective data related issues or quality assurance that impact the Sales, Marketing and Customer Care organizations.
· Proactively communicate to impact groups, stakeholders, and external vendors: status reports, variance reporting, monthly analysis (month to month and year to date (YTD) analysis), and forecasting information.
· Maintain payment calculation criterion to be paid in the yes system in accord with contract and other documentation.
· Process and audit material requests from sales vendors. E n su revendorshavethenecessarymaterialsfortheiragentsincludingsalessupplies,uniforms,badges,permits,andothermaterialsapprovedbyConstellation. Directandreviewresponsestovendorrequestsregardingpricing,contracts,andmaintainconsistentchannelsofcommunication.
· Issue sales reporting to internal users, facilitate reporting for external users.
· Coordinate with other departments, provide feedback and status reports regarding problem identification and resolution.
· Very strong in data financial and billing analysis; well versed with data management and quality assurance practices and techniques. A technical understanding of query design, and sequential process logic.
· Experience overseeing daily operational questions from third parties.
· Bachelor’s degree plus 5-8 years of related experience. Requires analytical abilities in support of metrics/financial data for multiple groups.
· 9 -12 years related experience may substitute in lieu of degree.
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Organization: Generation Constellation - Retail
Title: Sr Analyst - Data & Reporting
Requisition ID: 215243