NextEra Energy Lead Customer Experience Specialist in Houston, Texas
Lead Customer Experience Specialist
Date:Jan 21, 2021
Primary Location:Houston, TX, US, 77070
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 49094
/NextEra Energy Services is one of the fastest-growing retail energy providers, delivering innovative energy solutions with affordable electricity plans, including 100 percent renewable energy plans to more than 1.1 million residential and business customers throughout North America.
Position Specific Description The Lead Customer Experience Specialist will champion a best-in-class customer experience across all channels and platforms for our Home Energy Management product portfolio. The role will partner cross-functionally across the business (technology, product, UX, analytics) to ensure a seamless customer experience. The ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years related experience, preferably in this space and be a self-starter with a collaborative and entrepreneurial style.
Employees in this role lead the development, implementation, and ongoing management of customer experience strategies to delight customers, improve service levels, ensure customer retention, and increase profitability across all business lines. This position works cross functionally and has both strategic and tactical elements, including, but not limited to process improvements, customer interactions, technology assessments, benchmarking, research analysis, and change management. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives key initiatives that deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Establishes processes, methodologies, and benchmarks for customer experience analytics
- Extracts and manipulates data, conducts analysis, determines conclusions, and communicates insights and actionable recommendations on the customer experience to the working team and senior leadership
- Creates ideal state customer journeys and collaborates with functional areas and owners to execute the optimal vision
- Monitors journey performance across channels and ensures it reinforces the customer experience vision
- Develops and implements ongoing plan to capture voice of customer and uses findings to drive improvements
- Leads customer retention initiatives across all business lines
- Interacts with customers to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 7+ years
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 1+ years
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Customer Service Organization: Gexa Energy LP Location: Houston, Texas Other Work Locations: Texas Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs