Eversource Energy Supervisor, Energy Efficiency C&I Implementation Natural Gas Team in East Springfield, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
This position is responsible for the direct supervision and development of a team of Energy Efficiency Consultants who implement energy efficiency project management services to natural gas energy customers across all quartile customers annual energy usage profiles, and targeted company initiatives through the downstream participation pathway. In this role, the position will require proactive interaction with energy efficiency’s product development and analytics group, responsible for providing input on strategic direction, overseeing the implementation process and go to market implementation of innovative efforts as well as new technologies and/or program offering that are essential for meeting short term and long term performance targets and company goals. The position will be proactive with inter-PA efforts including CIMC subcommittees for the purpose of establishing, where ever possible, consistency in EE program menu customer offerings and identifying impactful strategies for implementation. The position is directly responsible for managing and oversight of various gas energy efficiency initiatives as well as the energy efficiency portfolio for the associated team and deploying resources to achieve all performance targets. Responsible for strategic outreach and collaboration with customers, external, and internal business partners for the purpose of identifying opportunities to influence and enhance program design, developing sustainable energy optimization partnerships and strategies, implementation of sector specific strategies, and promote business development across a variety of channels for these energy usage customers. The position is responsible for overseeing the implementation and development of a high volume of gas energy efficiency projects within a calendar year, both complex custom and prescriptive in nature, and ensure strategies are in place to ensure successful implementation by customers and/or their business partners. Additionally, the position requires an ability to understand and utilize analytics and interpret big data for the purpose of project development and understanding project implementation trends for various energy project types. Regularly involves interaction with customers at all business levels, various external business partners, consultants, regulators and/or other non-Utility Energy Efficiency Stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include:
· Direct supervision of an energy efficiency team, responsible for performance and development plans, performance assessments, recruitment and preparation of reporting procedures for program implementation activities, and interaction with external business channels and other business development activities,
· Responsible for, and oversees, the reporting, invoicing and tracking of a gas energy efficiency program budget including expenses, invoicing, program expenditures, and energy savings, as well as the development of RFP's for any necessary program services,
· Oversees the integration of strategic activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and various business partners to yield customer-centric programs and services. Leads and directs all program initiatives that research, identify, develop and implement new value-added products and services for commercial customers.
· Develops and fosters relationships with the Company’s customers, a variety of internal and external business partners, stakeholders, and other pertinent entities that participate in assigned energy efficiency programs for the purpose of advancing implementation strategies and achieving a variety of key performance indicators,
· Leads and directs process improvement initiatives within area of responsibility and engages stakeholders to ensure all resulting recommendations and actions are delivered on time, on budget and within scope approved by management.
· Implements department’s strategic plan to ensure compliance with regulatory filings and oversight of rate-payer funds for Energy Efficiency programs.
· Proactive involvement in the development of draft testimony, not limited to testifying in front of regulatory and legislative bodies as necessary,
· Represents Eversource in national energy efficiency conferences and/or stake holder events (e.g. ACEEE, ASHRAE, ACI, and CEE).
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requires ability to interpret gas energy efficiency / renewable technologies and understand their application.
Requires fundamental understanding of analytics and interpreting data, energy project development, and financial and/or business principals. Requires the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline. Master’s degree is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management or energy efficiency. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service, engagement, and energy efficiency product development. Experience in developing impactful business relationships with channel partners. Previous supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications: Certified Energy Manager (CEM) required, Professional Engineer (P.E.) desired.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs