Eversource Energy Material Handler in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)All normal warehouse functions and CDL B truck driving.
LOCATION: Dorchester, MA
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $33.83p/hr.
CURRENTLY POSTEDHOURS: Various (shifts)
SCHEDULE: Various (shifts)
*Union Represented Position*
The Material Handler will possess a high degree of responsibility, using independent judgment to process material from outside vendors and will perform all warehouse functions, including delivery and transporting of material to the internal and external customer. This position is required to work any five days, indoors, outdoors, and in all weather conditions. Qualified personnel will be required to move up to the next grade(s) on a temporary assignment.
1. Valid State Drivers License.
2. Commercial Drivers License – B with proper endorsements (3 Yrs. Minimum).
3. Demonstrated aptitude for learning to use a personal computer and the warehouse computer systems.
4. Verified Experience:
• Fork Truck Experience
• Computer Experience
• Material Handling Equipment Experience (3 Yrs. Minimum)
5. Interview Test:
• Capable of lifting 100lbs
• Mechanical Aptitude (knowledge of basic mechanical principles and ability to use job related tools and equipment)
• Ability to tip and roll 500lb. drum 30 feet with control
• Work at heights of approximately 25 feet
• Basic numerical and math skills
6. Willingness and ability to work outdoors continually at jobs requiring strength and endurance. Willingness and ability to work under all weather conditions and at all hours when necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs