Exelon HVAC Service Technician in DALLAS, Texas
Join Constellation Home to be a part of the team that specializes in HVAC service and that address the comfort and HVAC needs of residential customers in Houston and Dallas Texas.
Constellation Home, an Exelon Company, specializes in the sale and service of residential heating, air conditioning, water heating, and electrical systems.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees "live" the Constellation Home Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
Our Employees focus on the customer by providing an excellent level of service and delivering professional ethical recommendations.
We are looking for experienced, skilled HVAC technicians to join our fast-growing company and provide some of the best training programs in the area to further your HVAC industry career.
Here at Constellation Home, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At Constellation HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
Identify problems and has the ability to correct in specified refrigeration cycle and electrical portion of HVAC equipment. Perform system work on HVAC equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
· Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics and repair for all residential heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment
· Performs and trains others in preventive maintenance on all residential heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment.
· Assists in sealed system HVAC as part of training and development.
· Performs advanced clerical duties necessary to complete requests for service.
· Maintains advanced Company stock and equipment.
· Advanced knowledge in tools and material related to the service field.
· Advanced skills in communication
· Advanced skills in sales of all services offered by Company.
· Advanced skills in servicing of heating and air conditioning equipment.
· Advanced skills in customer relations.
· Three (3) to four (4) years work experience or combination of time in accredited trade or vocational training program equaling three (3) to four (4) years in basic service for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
· EPA certification
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
· Works under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Performs various temporary complex job duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
· Must have a valid Driver’s license and meet Company driving standards.
· Recent convictions for crimes reasonable related to the activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Organization: Generation Constellation - BGE Home
Title: HVAC Service Technician
Requisition ID: 214387